Remarkably You

I am a professional life and business coach who works with my clients to support them in becoming Remarkably You! Remarkably You in life, business, and sales . . . Dare to be Remarkable!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

What does being Remarkably feel like?

I just had a member of my marketing team, Terry Burke from Ball State University, send me a personal e-mail saying this:

When writing about what it looks like to be ‘remarkable’, you might use all the senses such as this is what it feels like or these are the things that you sense, this is how it touches you, these are things you say even to yourself.

I LOVE this!! Thanks, Terry : )

So, what would I sense if I were truly being Remarkably Me? I would feel at peace, centered, inspired, passionate, determined, focused, able to see others more clearly and what they need and desire. I would sense that those around me love me, respect me, and honor who I am, and I would do and be the same for them.

I'll have to think more on this today . . .And get into the other thoughts another day. : )

What would you or do you sense when you are being Remarkably You??

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    All of those things you said and it would all smell like vanilla. Whenever I smell vanilla, I just slow down and smell it. I need to find away to smell vanilla all of the time.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Remarkably You!! said…

    I know what you mean! I love the smell of vanilla, too : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home