Remarkably You

I am a professional life and business coach who works with my clients to support them in becoming Remarkably You! Remarkably You in life, business, and sales . . . Dare to be Remarkable!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Remarkable People always surround themselves with Remarkable People!

Being a Mom to 4 kiddos, I used to dream of spending some alone time now and then. It was a luxury I didn't always have, and I craved it. Now, after the divorce and splitting the kid's time 50/50, I find more alone time than I know what to do with sometimes.

It's late now, and as I reflect on the day, it's been a productive day. I worked more on my Remarkably You e-course which will be coming out very soon. I worked on some tax things that needed to be done. I worked with my coaching clients, and enjoyed time via phone with them. I even enjoyed a movie tonight, and ate a few bites of cookie dough . . . And then I realized I never left my apartment!

Yet, in the midst of feeling this overwhelming lonliness that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I think about those that I have spent time with today.

*My amazing clients who are growing, challenging themselves in new ways, and
learning to take on some of the most amazing goals.
*My boyfriend who has supported me so much with getting my Remarkably You CD series together, and even found some much needed technical equipment to make that a little easier on me today. (Yeah, I think he's pretty special!)
*My marketing team who spoke with me about my new logo, banner placement ads, and marketing blurbs for all of the above.
*And then seeing a new comment posted on my blog by a gentleman I do not even know who inspired me to keep on keeping on as parent.

It's true that I never left my apartment today, but it's not true that I'm alone in my journey. There are many who love and care about me, and I never want to forgot how very blessed I am . . . even in the midst of my lonliness sometimes : )

Remarkably You people make others feel very special. Who has made you feel that way lately??

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Yeah!! I am still working on my end of your big project.

    I love the days I never leave the house. I don't want to do that all of the time, but once in a while it is shear bliss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home