Remarkably You

I am a professional life and business coach who works with my clients to support them in becoming Remarkably You! Remarkably You in life, business, and sales . . . Dare to be Remarkable!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Remarkably Different!

I had a very fun weekend - how about you?? Did you do anything new and exciting, relaxing, or inviting to friends and family?

For me, I did something I've always wanted to do, but for various reasons just never have done. I went canoeing! It was a perfect day here - very hot, 94 degrees or so, sunny, not too buggy, and I was spending the day with my most handsome man, Darrell.

Neither one of us had been canoeing before, so we weren't sure quite what to expect. But honestly, I was expecting to tip over at least once. We didn't, but we did splash around quite a bit and with as hot as it was, it felt wonderful!

The funniest part though was actually crossing paths with someone that I knew. Who would've guessed that in the middle of the river, surrounded by dragonflies and flopping catfish, I would meet someone I knew??

He was kayaking down the river with his wife, and when I said hello, he had no idea who I was. Not because he didn't remember, but he simply didn't recognize me. My hair was longer, and I was wearing a ball cap. I didn't have on my professional clothes that he usually saw me in, and I was not with the man I think he expected me to be with. (I'm sure he didn't know about the divorce.)

I can only imagine what he was thinking, but it really didn't matter. I hoped that he appreciated the Remarkably new me, but even if he didn't - I didn't care! I am happy, enjoying life, and loving all the differences that are now a part of my world. It was quite the reminder of how different my life really is, and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

How has your life changed to the Remarkable over the last year?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I go out and do things with my friends. I have been out more this year than in the last ten years combined.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home